Do You Know Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone was born on 5 January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark, and brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. She took a variety of hobby in playing badminton considering formative years and desired to grow to be a badminton player similar to her father. She played badminton in lots of national stage championships in the course of her faculty days. She additionally labored as a child model and regarded in several marketing campaigns when she was most effective 8 year . She later modified her thoughts, and in place of turning into a badminton player, she determined to come to be a style version.
- Name – Deepika Padukone
- Nickname – Deepi, Deepz
- Profession – Actress
- Birthdate – 5th January 1986
- Place of Birth – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Hometown – Banglore, Karnataka
- Father – Prakash Padukone
- Mother – Ujjala Padukone
- Sister – Anisha Padukone
- Husband – Ranveer Singh
- Religion – Hinduism
- Hobbies – Dancing, Reading, Playing badminton, Cooking
- Weight – 55 Kg
- Height – 173 cm
- Figure value – 34-26-34
- Eye Color – Black
- Hair Color – Brown
- Marriage Date – 14-15 November 2018
- Cars Collection – Audi Q7, Audi A8, Mini Cooper, BMW 5-Series
- Favourites Food – South Indian Food, Pasta, Biryani
- Favourites Actors – Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pitt, Richard Gere
- Favourites Actresses – Hema Malni, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol
- Favourites Singer(s) – A.R. Rahman, Rihanna, Jennifer, Bieber
Deepika Padukone Schooling & Colleges
She did her training at Sophia excessive school, Bengaluru, and later attended Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru for her pre-college training. She then enrolled in Indira Gandhi countrywide Open University, New Delhi for a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Degree in Sociology however stops soon due to scheduling conflicts together with her modeling profession.
Deepika Padukone Family
She belongs to a middle-elegance Brahmin (Chitrapur Saraswat) circle of relatives. Her father Prakash Padukone is a former badminton player and additionally the primary Indian badminton participant who gained the All England Championship. Her mother Ujjala Padukone is a travel agent. She has a sister Anisha Padukone, who’s a golfer.
Deepika Padukone Husband
Throughout the making of the film Goliyon Ki ‘Raasleela Ram-Leela’ in 2013, she fell in love with her co-actor Ranveer Singh. The couple dated every other for 5 years and then the couple get married on 14 November 2018 in traditional Sindhi and Konkani ceremonies in Italy.
In 2004, she started out operating as a model below the guidance of style guru Prasad Bidapa. In 2005, she walked the ramp for designer Suneet Varma during the Lakme Style Week. She made her first look at the ramp when she was 17 years antique. She received a reputation after providing inside the business for Liril soap. In 2006, she seemed in a famous print campaign for Kingfisher Calendar that made her benefit a whole lot of repute.
Deepika Padukone later shifted to Mumbai and stayed at her aunt’s home. She seemed inside the track video “Naam Hai Tera,” sung via Himesh Reshammiya. After that, she obtained many offers for film roles. As she had no experience in appearing, she commenced getting to know acting at Anupam Kher‘s performing institute- Actor Prepares.
Deepika changed into alleged to make her Bollywood debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s “Saawariya.” but, due to some unknown motives, the role went to Sonam Kapoor; who marked her debut in the movie. In 2007, she was given a danger to play the lead role in Farah Khan‘s extraordinary hit Bollywood film- “Om Shanti Om.” Farah signed Deepika for “Happy New year;” however, the film was canceled, and later, released in 2014. Reportedly, it became Ankita Lokhande who became the primary preference for the role of Mohani in Happy New year (2014).
Movie List of Deepika Padukone
- Filmfare Award for excellent girl Debut for “Om Shanti Om” (2008).
- International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Award for high-quality female Debut for “Om Shanti Om” (2008).
- Filmfare Award for fine Actress Award for “Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela” (2014).
- Worldwide Indian film Academy (IIFA) Award for pleasant Actress Award for “Chennai specific” (2014).
- Filmfare Award for quality Actress Award for “Piku” (2016).
- Global Indian movie Academy (IIFA) Award for excellent Actress Award for “Piku” (2016).
- TIME100 impact Award on 28 March 2022
- Deepika does not smoke however she beverages alcohol at events.
- In 2008 she changed into taken into consideration one of the freshest stars through the Indian Maxim and she topped the listing of warm 100.
She worked as a contract author for Hindustan times inside the way of life class.
- Deepika Padukone becomes the very best-ranked lady on the Indian Forbes pinnacle a hundred movie star listing within the yr 2014,2015, 2016 and 2018.
- The worldwide edition of Forbes magazine marks her the 10th highest-paid actress in the arena.
- Padukone is a founder of live Love and snicker basis.
- Deepika Padukone adopted a village “Ambegaon” in Maharashtra and Mrs. Singh offered and fulfills all the fundamental desires of villagers along with water, meals, and strength.
- Deepika Padukone is a brand ambassador of many international brands like Louis Vuitton, Tissot, Maybelline, L’Oreal Paris, Coca-Cola, Levi’s, Adidas, and so forth.
- Miss Padukone become listed within the list of a hundred maximum Influential humans in the global through Time magazine.
Here you will see stunning pictures of Deepika
Deepika Padukone has multiple earnings resources, her income comes from appearing, logo endorsements, Sponsorship, tv suggestions, Paid promotions, etc. Her number one profits sources are acting and television advertisements. Deepika Padukone net worth in Indian rupees to be 378 crores, which would be $50 million in US dollars.The Actress’s revenue for a single film is between 11 and 12 crore rupees.